Impact Crusher Fault Treatment
- the material is too big, can check the feed size;
- the uneven wear, indicating that the counterattack hammer need to be replaced;
- The rotor is unbalance and needs to be adjusted.
- If the foundation is not handled properly, the anchor bolts should be checked and strengthened.
- indicating that the bearing is short of oil, need to refuel in time; overrefueling will also make the bearing heat, when refueling must check the oil level;
- bearing damage, to replace the bearing in time;
- the upper cover is too tight, to adjust the bolt, loose and moderate appropriate.
the granularity is too big
- the hammer wear, the need to adjust the head or replacement of the hammer.
- the gap between the hammer head and the counterattack board is too large, and it is generally adjusted to 15-20mm.
- the granularity of feed will also affect the grain size.
- belt wear, need to replace the triangle belt;
- The problem of belt conveyer assembly needs to adjust the pulley on the same plane.
- the quality of the triangular belt itself is not passed.
Articles Related To Impact Crusher Fault Treatment
Jaw Crusher Equipment Maintenance
Improve Productivity Of Impact Crusher